Compatibility List

Car compatibility discussion

Compatibility List

Postby fabiux » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello to all,
Yesterday I saw that on the site there were many brand cars with several models compatible with the Carberry, today I see that the list is greatly diminished.

I need to know if the product is compatible with Nissan Qashqai 2009 and Range Rover Sport, before making the purchase.

thanks
fabiux

Re: Compatibility List

Postby admin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi Fabiux,
You are right, we have recently changed the Canbus profiles management before start to sell Carberry. This will improve the management by the socket.
The compatibility that you can see are the compatibilities available at the moment, all our compatibilities will be included in the next days (Nissan Qashqai and Range Rover Sport included).
admin
Site Admin

Postby wiguy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 am

Do you have any plans for when the compatibility list will be updated? Is it in days, weeks or months? I am waiting for audi tt mk2 compatibility.

As fabiux wrote, the compatibility list used to be longer, but it is now diminished.
1. Are the CAN profiles for all vehicles present in the current firmware and you just dont support them? Or have the canbus profiles been removed entirely from the firmware, making it impossible to get other vehicles to work? If the profiles are in the current firmware, it seems possible to use a non-supported profile via the command CAN PROFILE ##
2. It does not seem to be possible for users to add new CAN profiles. Is this correct?

Also, there is a link on here to "updated profiles list" which is dead. If there is a profiles list somewhere that includes more vehicles, it would be great to have it on the wiki :)
wiguy

Postby ZRimaZ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi!

I'm newbie to carberry, but actually I'm interested to use it with my Volvo XC90 MY2006. But it is not on the compatibility list yet. So, I would like to join wiguy with his question from Jun 22, 2014, which is not answered already more than 3 years. Any news about making own car profiles?

Have a nice day!
ZRimaZ

Postby PAOLOPED » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 am

Hello,
At the moment the car is not compatible and probably it will nevery be, because it is a very old car model.
Anyway, all depends on what you want to do...
please let me know,
thanks,
best regards.
PAOLOPED

Return to Car Compatibility