Notice according to the Regulation UE 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Treatment of personal data
This page intends to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
When you do the log-in procedure, we ask you to provide us with some data that will keep you informed about our business activities.
These are data we ask you:
- Kind of the account (private, Italian company, foreign company)
- First name
- VAT code
We use your data to guarantee your access to some features of our site, including:
- Log in and creation of a "reserved area"
- Use of the "wish list", "saved searches" and "shopping cart"
- Administrative, financial, accounting activities, such as those relating to purchases
This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the owner; however you can oppose to it at any time.
We use data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities about Paser products or events by e-mail and newsletters.
- carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
Consent to data processing
The provision of personal data is optional for promotional and profiling purposes.
The provision of personal data is necessary for access to the Paser e-shop and to make purchases on the website www.paser.it and related applications.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Paser S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office located in Turin (IT), Strada per Poirino, 29, VAT IT 01060670054.
The data controller uses data controllers to monitor the protection of personal data.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
You can cancel consent to send newsletters at any time by simply clicking on the "unsubscribe" button.
You simply can change your data, at any time, from the "preferences" area.
To request the cancellation of your data, you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered.
The cancellation will be made in the scheduled technical times.
Any person registering on our website can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information, or sending advertising material or direct selling or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
We remind you that, for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy, you can write to the dedicate address: email@example.com.
Personal data conservation will take place in paper and / or electronic / informatics format.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
The data are collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
This information may be subject to changes.
If substantial changes are made to the use of data, we will notify the user by publishing with the maximum evidence on our pages or through alternative or means.
Cookies - What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- Session cookies: cookies automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: cookies that remain stored in the user's device until a certain termination date is reached (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / updating of the cookie).
- Third-party cookies: cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
You can check and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers. However, this may prevent you from properly using certain features of our website.
To find out more you can refer to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.